Pub Stuff have the largest selection of bar tables for sale in the UK. We stock modern, metal, contemporary and traditional table designs and ensure the finest quality on all our bar table products.
Tall, elegant poseur bar tables provide a touch of variation to the seating options accessible to your guests in any bar, tavern, café, or restaurant. Poseur tables are available in a variety of forms, including traditional hardwood shakers, modern art decos, and plain chrome pyramids. They can be utilised as a lean-to surface or paired with tall stools or chairs.
Don't hesitate to contact our experienced team for additional information on our table collection or advice on what to buy.
- A Classic Rectangle Table from £105.21 EX. VAT
- A Classic Square Table from £79.70 EX. VAT
- Barley Twist Rectangle Table from £165.59 EX. VAT
- Barley Twist Square Table from £143.85 EX. VAT
- Boston Rectangle Table from £129.36 EX. VAT
- Boston Round Coffee Table from £88.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Round Table from £88.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Square Coffee Table from £88.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Square Table from £88.74 EX. VAT
- Chunky H-Frame Rectangle Poseur Table from £226.99 EX. VAT
- Chunky H-Frame Square Poseur Table from £201.99 EX. VAT
- Chunky Mid Height H-Frame Rectangle Poseur Table from £231.99 EX. VAT
- Chunky Mid Height H-Frame Square Poseur Table from £206.99 EX. VAT
- Chunky Rectangle Coffee Table from £134.99 EX. VAT
- Chunky Rectangle Table from £115.91 EX. VAT
- Chunky Square Coffee Table from £111.99 EX. VAT
- Chunky Square Table from £111.99 EX. VAT
- Farmhouse Rectangle Table from £155.24 EX. VAT
- Farmhouse Square Table from £124.71 EX. VAT
- Garda Metal Table Base from £120.00 EX. VAT
- Laminate Weather Resistant Table Tops from £36.23 EX. VAT
- Metal Coffee Base Double from £77.63 EX. VAT
- Metal Coffee Base Single from £51.75 EX. VAT
- Metal Dining Base Double from £77.63 EX. VAT
- Metal Dining Base Single from £51.75 EX. VAT
- Metal Poseur Base Double from £103.50 EX. VAT
- Metal Poseur Base Single from £78.66 EX. VAT
- Milan Rectangle Coffee Table from £113.84 EX. VAT
- Milan Rectangle Dining Table from £113.84 EX. VAT
- Milan Rectangle Poseur Table from £125.94 EX. VAT
Typical Types of Bar Tables
The most obvious option for bar tabletops is between round and square. A small round table is definitely your best option if you're striving for the Parisian café appearance. Square tables have a more bistro-like atmosphere. You still have other possibilities, though. A more refined atmosphere can be created by an oval table, making it ideal for cocktail gatherings and wine tastings.
Table bases for bars
Your bar table's foundation should also be taken into account. If you want a table that people can swarm all around, pedestal bases are a good choice. A single pedestal table's size restriction is a disadvantage. A double pedestal design is the best choice if you need to accommodate more guests. Desire a straightforward, rustic look?
Wood bar Tables
For bar tables, wood is a really adaptable material. You can get it lacquered or plain. painted white, beige, blue, or other common colours, or stained black. Consider salvaged wood or rich veneers. Additionally, it should not produce a rustic, country bar appearance. A hardwood top and metal legs are the ideal combination for an industrial-style loft. It's a useful choice as well. Choose wood if you enjoy entertaining and want to get a lot of usage out of your purchase. A few bumps and bruises can really give wooden tables character.