Coffeehouses are very popular in today's modern culture. We go there to meet companions. We visit with our youngsters and we even go there to work. It appears we have a voracious craving for espresso and therefore, unquenchable hunger for cafes. It's critical to ensure your setting is kitted out with cafe furniture instead of household things in light of the fact that the mileage positively causes significant damage.
As a cafe proprietor, you should consider a blend of footstools, low stools, and tub seats just as couches, cafe tables, and side seats. Along these lines, in case you're renovating a current scene or opening another Café, our range will suit all preferences. We have a popular choice of cafe furniture whatever your style, need or spending plan.
Our Café Furniture incorporates a wide scope of seats and tables which are ideal for the food industry. Contact us today for bulk options.
- Metal Coffee Base Double from £74.00 EX. VAT
- Metal Poseur Base Single from £74.00 EX. VAT
- Penzance Walk In Picnic Bench/Table 6 Seater from £159.00 EX. VAT
- 2 x Protective Screens £20.00 EACH EX. VAT
- Avon Bar Chair from £119.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Bar Chair Multiple Button from £139.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Dining Chair from £104.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Mid Height Poseur Chair from £119.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Mid Height Poseur Chair Multiple Button from £139.99 EX. VAT
- Banbury Dining Chair from £104.99 EX. VAT
- Barley Twist Rectangle Table from £157.99 EX. VAT
- Barley Twist Square Table from £136.99 EX. VAT
- Boston Rectangle Table from £99.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Round Coffee Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Round Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Square Coffee Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Square Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool from £51.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool Fully Padded from £61.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool Padded with Studs from £61.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Bar Stool from £41.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Stool Fully Padded from £51.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Stool Padded with Studs from £51.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Mid Height Bar Stool from £51.74 EX. VAT
- Cambridge Metal Cross Back Dining Chair from £51.74 EX. VAT
- Cambridge Metal Cross Back Dining Chair with Padded Seat from £61.74 EX. VAT
- Chester Aniline Wing Chair from £609.00 EX. VAT
- Chester Leather Sofa from £659.00 EX. VAT
- Chester Wing Chair from £529.00 EX. VAT
- Chesterfield Aniline Leather Sofa from £819.00 EX. VAT
If you run your own cafe, you need to make sure that you have properly stocked it up with the right furniture. Doing this is a very important way of keeping the cafe looking professional, while also ensuring that you are keeping your customers happy and the place engaging too. There are so many important reasons to make sure you don’t overlook this vital thing.
But it can be hard to choose the right furniture or to know where to get it from. Here, however, we have a range of some of the most amazing, most aesthetically pleasing and affordable cafe furniture that you can buy, so you should take a look through our various kinds of furniture for an idea of what you might want to get.
We have a lot of experience with producing and selling this type of furniture, and many care proprietors trust us to deliver the best quality cafe furniture time and time again. So whether you are setting up a new cafe altogether or you are simply refreshing or renovating an existing cafe, we’ve got you covered. Likewise, if you are opening up a new location for your small cafe chain, you can count on us to deliver what you need there too.
Here are some of the top products in our cafe furniture range that you might want to consider buying for your cafe.
Cambridge Metal Cross Back Dining Chair
If what you are aiming for above all is for all of your customers to feel that they are in a fancy cafe, then you can achieve that with this amazing and beautiful Cambridge metal cross back dining chair. These are comfortable and stylish, and they really look the part in more or less any cafe, so it’s worth looking into.
Ohio Dining Chair
Maybe what you are mostly looking to achieve is a classy and relaxed feel. There are a lot of ways in which you can do that, but one of the best is to check out this Ohio dining chair. This is luxurious and attractive, and it has a way of making the customer feel that they are really being pampered, so it’s definitely a chair that you can make good use of in your cafe. It also suits an eclectic style cafe, if that is what you are going for.
Milan Square Table
If there is one place in the world that knows how to do cafes right, it’s Italy, and taking furniture that is inspired by Italy is a great way to make your cafe look the part. With one of our Milan square tables, your customers are going to have a beautiful place to set their drinks and plates, and you can get these in a few different sizes and colours too, to ensure that it always suits your overall decor.
Get in touch today to find out more about our amazing range of cafe furniture, or to discuss specific furniture needs you might have for your cafe.