Pub Stuff has been supplying an ever-expanding range of restaurant furniture to customers in all areas with anything from modern, traditional and contemporary restaurant furniture designs we have the very latest in tables, chair, sofas and stools to compliment any restaurant.
Our vast range of products will give you the chance to furnish your restaurant in any way you would like to, giving your space a personalised touch.
- 2 x Protective Screens £20.00 EACH EX. VAT
- 3 x Low Back Dining Chair in Soft Oak £75.00 EACH EX. VAT
- 4 x Cambridge Dining Chair in Weathered Oak £100.00 EACH EX. VAT
- 4 x Modena Dining Chair in Soft Oak £120.00 EACH EX. VAT
- 4 x Traditional High Back Dining Chair in Soft Oak £100.00 EACH EX. VAT
- A Classic Rectangle Table from £89.99 EX. VAT
- A Classic Square Table from £75.00 EX. VAT
- Avon Bar Chair from £119.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Bar Chair Multiple Button from £139.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Dining Chair from £106.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Mid Height Poseur Chair from £119.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Mid Height Poseur Chair Multiple Button from £139.99 EX. VAT
- Banbury Dining Chair from £106.99 EX. VAT
- Barley Twist Rectangle Table from £157.99 EX. VAT
- Barley Twist Square Table from £136.99 EX. VAT
- Bentwood Fan Back Dining Chair from £53.99 EX. VAT
- Bentwood Slatted Back Dining Chair from £53.99 EX. VAT
- Boston Rectangle Table from £105.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Round Coffee Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Round Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Square Coffee Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Square Table from £85.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool from £51.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool Fully Padded from £61.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool Padded with Studs from £61.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Bar Stool from £41.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Stool Fully Padded from £51.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Stool Padded with Studs from £51.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Mid Height Bar Stool from £51.74 EX. VAT
- Cambridge Metal Cross Back Dining Chair from £51.74 EX. VAT
The furniture in many restaurants is often not as durable and long-lasting as other parts of the business. With so much foot traffic, it can be challenging to find a balance between sturdiness for durability vs. comfortability for patrons.
With that being said, our stylish, dynamic range of restaurant furniture offers it all; at Pub Stuff, we specifically design our furniture with modern and traditional restaurant layouts to optimize your available space and furniture layout.
You can conveniently browse through our user-friendly interface and consider the variety of solutions we have for you.
At Pub Stuff, we're proud to offer you our exclusive range of high-quality restaurant furniture, which will provide your establishment the ultimate comfort combined with stylish designs.
When setting up your dining room, the stakes are high: if customers don't feel comfortable in your establishment, they won't return! If you want them lounging around for hours while they hear their friends chit-chatting over the latest gossip, then make sure you choose comfortable seating options like our modena or Lisbon dining chairs. Because sitting on uncomfortable stools will most likely drive people away. There's nothing worse than trying to enjoy a meal in an uncomfortable setting after being seated by someone from your staff.
When it comes to the quality of your restaurant furniture, remember to consider the vast amount of traffic it will have to endure. If the quality is bad, it will be showing within weeks of use! So think about how much time you're going to spend at your restaurant, and consider again before investing in poor-quality tables that'll make working there a nightmare.
Customers might get tired after one drink if they're seated comfortably, so why would you give them another reason for leaving? Better yet: invest right away in good-looking chairs that can withstand heavy wear without falling apart like many options tend to do.
The first thing you'll need when designing your dining room layout is tables. It's best if these have seats attached, but sometimes people like to use them just with benches or chairs instead. They come in different shapes: round, rectangular, elliptical - all with their pros & cons depending on what kind of seating arrangement you're going for (for example, our farmhouse tables are great for more traditional, "restaurant-style" dining).
To go with the table, you'll need chairs - or benches. These come in various styles and materials: wood, metal, plastic - but all will do just as well to seat your customers! These must match up with what kind of ambiance you're trying to project at your establishment (for example, if it's rustic, then wooden chairs would be appropriate; for an upscale restaurant, there is no better than leather!).
The furniture in various restaurants is often not as comfortable and durable as other parts of the business. As a result, it can be challenging to find a balance between sturdiness for durability vs. comfortability for patrons. That's why we're offering such a broad range of restaurant furniture that will help keep your establishment looking first-class while remaining within your budget!