Hotel and Guest House Furniture
Here at Pubstuff, we offer a complete range of Hotel and Guest House furniture such as tables, chairs, stalls and sofas. Our vast range of contemporary products will give you the chance to furnish your hotel in any way you would like to, giving your space a personalised touch.
- 2 x Protective Screens £20.00 EACH EX. VAT
- 3 x Low Back Dining Chair in Soft Oak £75.00 EACH EX. VAT
- 4 x Cambridge Dining Chair in Weathered Oak £100.00 EACH EX. VAT
- 4 x Modena Dining Chair in Soft Oak £120.00 EACH EX. VAT
- 4 x Traditional High Back Dining Chair in Soft Oak £100.00 EACH EX. VAT
- A Classic Rectangle Table from £89.99 EX. VAT
- A Classic Square Table from £75.00 EX. VAT
- Avon Bar Chair from £119.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Bar Chair Multiple Button from £139.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Dining Chair from £106.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Mid Height Poseur Chair from £119.99 EX. VAT
- Avon Mid Height Poseur Chair Multiple Button from £139.99 EX. VAT
- Banbury Dining Chair from £106.99 EX. VAT
- Barley Twist Rectangle Table from £157.99 EX. VAT
- Barley Twist Square Table from £136.99 EX. VAT
- Bentwood Fan Back Dining Chair from £53.99 EX. VAT
- Bentwood Slatted Back Dining Chair from £53.99 EX. VAT
- Boston Rectangle Table from £105.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Round Coffee Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Round Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Square Coffee Table from £78.74 EX. VAT
- Boston Square Table from £85.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool from £51.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool Fully Padded from £61.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top High Bar Stool Padded with Studs from £61.74 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Bar Stool from £41.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Stool Fully Padded from £51.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Low Stool Padded with Studs from £51.39 EX. VAT
- Button Top Mid Height Bar Stool from £51.74 EX. VAT
- Cambridge Metal Cross Back Dining Chair from £51.74 EX. VAT
Here at Pubstuff, we offer a complete range of Hotel and Guest House furniture such as tables, chairs, stalls and sofas. Our vast range of products will give you the chance to furnish your hotel in any way you would like to, giving your space a personalised touch.
Hotels are divided into different zones, and employing different types of hotel furniture is a wonderful method to segment your hotel to guarantee your customers are comfortable and pleased, and the ambiance is created at the appropriate level. There is so much to consider when it comes to hotels because no zones are the same. As a result, you'll be thinking about where hotel furniture, accessories, colour, décor, and lighting should go.
Your foyer will require a well-placed contemporary reception desk, as well as numerous seating and table alternatives for guests to rest for a short while before moving on to their next location or heading up to their rooms. Your bar and restaurant will require a variety of sitting options, including sofas, dining tables, chairs, and bar stools. This area will be carefully arranged to ensure that you have enough room between tables and that the mood is vibrant but not too overcrowded.
In this instance, for those waiting to be tended to you could arrange a variety of comfortable chairs like our Chester Wing Chair or our Chesterfield Aniline Sofa accompanied by one of our Boston Tables for guests to enjoy refreshments and snacks.
Then you must think about your hallways and entryways. Leaving them bare will make your hotel seem unwelcoming, so instead you could use one of our many mid height tables to display an ornament or a plant to keep the ambience right.
And, of course there are your bedrooms - if your guests don't enjoy a good night's sleep, they are unlikely to return, so you are constantly attempting to make your bedrooms a peaceful sanctuary. Remember that a guest bedroom is much more than just a bed - you’ll need to think about bedside tables, dressing tables, and a comfortable chair so guests can sit at the dressing table and get ready for their day. Here we recommend something stylish like our Luigi Dining Chair as well as perhaps another winged chair to relax in.
Many people visit hotels for both work and pleasure, so make sure your conference room (if you have one) is properly furnished and arranged. A corporate meeting can continue all day, or even a few days, thus seating must be comfortable to avoid restless and irritable people. Breakout rooms require more comfortable seats and low tables - keep in mind that breakout sessions are for conversation, innovation, and criticism, as well as providing a calm environment.
In many ways, you need to arrange your hotel furniture like people would at home. This includes side cabinets, coffee tables, mirrors, stools for perching on, and dining tables and chairs. Get the ambience right with our large range of hotel furniture here at Pub Stuff.